Le Méridien Chiang Mai
108 Chang Klan Road, Tambol Chang Klan, Amphur Muang, Chiang Mai, 50100, Thailand
Phone: +66 53 253 666
4.4/5 (0 reviews)
Discover Chiang Mai
Situated at the centre of Chiang Mai’s vibrant Night Bazaar, Le Méridien Chiang Mai brings new perspectives on traditional Lanna culture and immerses creative travellers in unique experiences found only here in Northern Thailand.
With stunning views of the Suthep Mountain, Chiang Mai’s famous natural landmark, our suites offer spectacular vistas of the sunset against the horizon. The city’s renowned night market, restaurants, bars, and stylish boutiques are just a few steps away.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 0 verified guest reviews
91%of our guests
recommend this hotel
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas
- SPG Category 3
- Latest Recipe will be closed for essential rectification from midday 18, April to 20 April. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served at Ballroom 02 and Favola on Level 02. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please contact Service at +66 (0) 53 263 666 for any inquiries you may have.
- 383 chic guest rooms and suites
- 03 Restaurants, 01 Lobby bar and Poolside bar
- 03 Convention Hall, 02 Ballroom and 06 meeting rooms
- Exclusive Club Lounge
- The SPA
- Outdoor Pool
Le Méridien Chiang Mai is located at 108 Chang Klan Road, a few steps to the Night Bazaar.
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Flight of the gibbon
- Mae Wang Bamboo Rafting
- Maesa Elephant Camp
- Orchid and Butterfly Farm
- Patara Elephant Farm
- Wat Chedi Luang
- Wat Phra Singh
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Wat Suan Dok
- Wat Umong
- Tribal Museum
- Baan Tawai Village
- Central Airport Plazza Shopping Center
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Promenada Resort Mall Chiang Mai Chiang Mai
How To Get Here
Take an exquisite culinary journey through our all-day International and Asian cuisines, an authentic fine-dining Italian restaurant, and artistic signature cocktails only at Le Méridien Chiang Mai.
- Latest Recipe
- Latitude 18
- Plunge Poolside Bar
Hours Of Operation
Comprehensive Function Space for Creative Minds
The 1,800 square metre meeting and function space is designed to accommodate a range of events from compact meetings and seminars to 700-guest banquets and 1,000-delegate conventions.
- 11 meeting rooms in total
- Extensive pillarless event rooms
- Full conference facilities include computer rental and audio and visual equipment
- All meeting rooms equipped with latest technology managed by professionally trained Events Associates
- Perfect Grand Convention Hall for conventions, exhibitions and weddings